Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer when you visit a website. With every subsequent visit to the website, the browser retrieves this information and provides you with relevant services.
The cookies used on this site are divided into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies – Functionality cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of the site and the enhancement of its usability.
- Preferences Cookies: allows us to remember your preferences based on your usage and visits to one or more sites.
- Statistic Cookies: cookies that help the website owners understand how visitors interact with the web pages collecting information and reporting it anonymously with the sole purpose of improving website functions. Such cookies are used by us or by third parties on our behalf.
- Promotional – Marketing cookies (targeting or advertising cookies): These cookies are used to deliver adverts that are more appealing to each user and more relevant to their interests.
- Unclassified cookies that haven’t been classified into cookie categories according to their type and purpose. Unclassified cookies can be classified manually by researching the cookie provider or the cookie function to determine their purpose.
The legal basis for data processing (with the exception of the necessary ones) is the consent of the users. Apart from the necessary cookies which are mandatory, all other categories require your consent before using them.
Cookies are stored on the computer of a user, who can fully control their application. Users can disable or restrict cookies by adjusting their browser settings. This process can also be carried out through automatic configuration. However, please note that restricting cookies may impact the performance and functionality of our site.
|Cookie Name||Placed by||Purpose||Expires||Type|
|CookieConsent||cpi.gr||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||Internal|
|gdpr[allowed_cookies]||cpi.gr||Determines whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box. This ensures that the cookie consent box will not be presented again upon re-entry.||1 day||Internal|
|gdpr[consent_types]||cpi.gr||Determines whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box. This ensures that the cookie consent box will not be presented again upon re-entry.
|rc::a||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Persistent||3rd party|
|rc::c||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||3rd party|
|SESS#||cpi.gr||Preserves users states across page requests.||1 day||Internal|
|qtrans_front_language||cpi.gr||Determines the preferred language of the visitor. Allows the website to set the preferred language upon the visitor’s re-entry.||1 year||Internal|
|__utm.gif||doubleclick.net||Google Analytics Tracking Code that logs details about the visitor’s browser and computer.||Session||3rd party|
|__utma||cpi.gr||Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years||Internal|
|__utmb||cpi.gr||Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.||1 day||Internal|
|__utmc||cpi.gr||Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.||Session||Internal|
|__utmt||cpi.gr||Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.||1 day||Internal|
|__utmz||cpi.gr||Collects data on where the user came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics||6 months||Internal|
|ads/ga-audiences||google.com||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.||Session||3rd party|
|uid||cpi.gr||Unique user ID that recognizes the user on returning visits||10 years||Internal|
For detailed information on the collection and processing of personal data by our Company, please refer to the Privacy Notice.
This document was updated on 30/07/2021